In order to aid our families that have enrolled in “at Home” learning for the first semester of the 2020-21 School Year, we are provide two key contact points for you. Ashlie Marcy and Linda Flaherty will be serving as the primary point of contact for concerns, services, and communication relating to the Edmentum platform.
They may be contacted on days when school is in session between 9:00am and 3:30pm.
- Contact the High School Office at 309-962-2911
- Ashlie Marcy- Edmentum Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Flaherty- Technology and Curriculum Support- email@example.com
“At Home” classes are set to begin on August 24.
K-5 Calvert Parents’ Orientation (All Sessions will be recorded)
- Mondays from 7pm EST – 8:00pm EST Starting on August 3rd through Sept. 7th:
- Thursdays from 6pm EST – 7:00pm EST Starting on August 6th through Sept. 3rd:
- Fridays from 1pm EST – 2pm EST Starting on August 7th through Sept. 4th:
Calvert Learning (K-5): Sign in
Link to assist parents of 6-12 students with the Log-In process
Courseware 6th-12th Grade Resources
- Letter to Parents for Edmentum
- Parent Guide-https://blog.edmentum.com/back-virtual-school-5-things-parents-can-do-support-students-virtual-courses
- Parent Resources- https://get.edmentum.com/parents/
- Edmentum Login Page (Courseware- 6- 12)
Student logins are the same as school google accounts.